Speedy Pork Tostadas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 18 Min
Can you say S-P-E-E-D-Y? We think you can finish making these before you can even say Speedy Pork Tostadas.
What You'll Need:
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into short, thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Arrange tortillas on a baking sheet; using 1 tablespoon oil, coat both sides of tortillas. Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden.
- While tortillas bake, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork, garlic, and cumin; cook 3 minutes or until pork is browned on all sides, stirring often. Add beans and salsa; simmer 4 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Place tortillas on 4 individual serving plates; arrange lettuce evenly over tortillas. Top tortillas evenly with pork mixture, cheese, tomato, and sour cream.
Use minced garlic from a jar to save chopping time. One teaspoon minced garlic equals 2 regular-sized cloves.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!