Tropical Maui Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
How do you turn your next cookout into a luau? Easy, you make our Tropical Maui Kebabs! The combination of fresh sweet peppers, pineapple, and ham, all marinated in a flavorful mixture, will make you feel like you're in the tropics!
What You'll Need
- 8 wooden or metal skewers (Soak wooden skewers 15 to 20 minutes before threading.)
- 2 (1-inch thick) ham slices, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
What to Do
- On each skewer, alternately thread chunks of ham, bell peppers, and pineapple. Place skewers in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well; reserve 1/2 cup of marinade and set aside for serving. Pour remaining marinade over kebabs, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill kebabs 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through, basting with excess marinade, and turning occasionally. Serve with reserved marinade.
A side of our wild rice and you've got a deliciously complete meal!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 285
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 47 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 2,182mg 91 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %