Tuscan Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Betcha didn't think a dish as fancy looking as this one could be made in under 20 minutes! Well, it's true. Our Tuscan Pork Chops come together in no time at all, and are made with easy ingredients. Talk about a weeknight dinner winner!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons capers
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper; coat pork chops evenly on both sides with flour mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot. Add chops and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add garlic to skillet and saute 1 minute. Add broth, vinegar, brown sugar, tomatoes, and capers; mix well.
- Return chops to skillet; bring sauce to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until chops are no longer pink in center. Serve sauce over chops.
Test Kitchen Tip!
For some added flavor, after removing the chops from the skillet, saute 1 cup chopped onions for about five minutes before adding the garlic and continuing on with the recipe. You're gonna love it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 360
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 4.3g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 801mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 5 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.