Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Anytime Fried Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to be serving up a complete Chinese dinner to serve fried rice. And with no egg and minimal oil, Anytime Fried Rice is a 1-2-3 throw-together that's quick and ready to go in no time at all!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cold cooked white rice, rinsed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add rice and stir-fry 10 minutes.
- Add peas and scallions and continue to stir-fry 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until thoroughly mixed and heated through.
- Using moist, cold rice helps to give your Anytime Fried Rice that authentic crisp fried rice texture and flavor. This is a great way to get rid of leftover rice!
- This is a recipe for fried rice without egg, but if you prefer you can always add a scrambled egg to the finished dish (as pictured).
- If you like this recipe, then check out our collection of Takeout Dishes to Make at Home for more great ideas!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet 'n' tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You'll be smackin' your lips with each bite!