Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect potato casserole for any occasion. It's just as good with your weeknight dinner as it is served for a company-fancy meal. Our Anytime Potatoes are creamy, dreamy, and easy to throw-together. And the crispy topping makes them extra-special!
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl. Add soup, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Spoon potato mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake 1 hour or until bubbly and golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 301
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 5.7g 11 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 621mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!