Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perfect for brunch or dinner, Anytime Potatoes are a popular, easy go-along for any party, anytime.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 pint (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds frozen hash brown potato cubes, thawed
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place melted butter in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients except potatoes, bread crumbs, and Parmesan; mix well.
- Add potatoes and stir until evenly coated. Press potato mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours, or until hot and bubbly.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're craving something fresh-tasting and satisfying, fill your plate up with our Italian Spring Fling Pasta. This angel hair pasta dish features some great springtime flavors. One whiff of this is all it'll take to get your family to the dinner table.