Au Gratin Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cheesy potatoes are a real treat, and so easy to make with just a few ingredients. Add a side of Au Gratin Potatoes to any meal and get ready for the raves.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a shallow 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange sliced potatoes in layers. Sprinkle with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Top with grated Cheddar cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes, covered. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 219
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 378mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!