Autumn Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to wait more than 15 minutes to enjoy your favorite sweet potato casserole when you use our recipe for Autumn Sweet Potatoes. Thanks to shortcut ingredients and a microwave, you can whip up a delicious sweet potato casserole just minutes before your holiday feast, or whenever cravings set in!
What You'll Need
- 1 (40-ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams, drained and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 (16-ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a microwaveable baking dish, combine sweet potatoes, carrots, pineapple, and brown sugar; mix well. Microwave for 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over the top of the casserole.
- Microwave for 2-4 minutes, or until the marshmallows are melted.*
*Adjust cooking times according to your microwave.
If you'd like even more great seasonal dishes, check out our free eCookbook, Mr. Food Fall Favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!