Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
"Bag 'n' Bake"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bag 'n' Bake is a potato recipe that'll have the kids begging to help you. This easy side dish recipe is fun and yummy, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices (see Note)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a plastic food storage bag, combine salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Place oil in a shallow bowl and dip potato slices in oil. Place coated potato slices in bag, close tightly, and shake to completely coat potatoes. Place potato slices on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
If you usually use white-skinned potatoes, try this with red-skinned potatoes for a change.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.