Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy recipe for Black Eyed Peas is ready before you know it! You're less than an hour away from an easy side dish that the whole gang with want to dig into.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 -ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen black-eyed peas, thawed
- 1 large tomato, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat and sauté the onion for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 45 to 50 minutes, until the tomato has cooked down to form a sauce, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 247
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 814mg 34 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.5g 26 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.