Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Bundt Pan Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets and a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes on baking sheets and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until toasted, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over high heat, melt butter; saute onion and celery 8 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken broth, eggs, parsley, sage, salt, and pepper. Add bread cubes and vegetables and gently toss until thoroughly combined. Pour mixture into bundt pan and using a spoon, press down into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Let sit 5 minutes, then invert onto serving platter.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 263
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 4.7g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 108mg 36 %
- Sodium 768mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 2.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!