Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheddar Rice Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve our Cheddar Rice Bake bubblin' hot from the oven, and expect requests for second helpings when your gang tastes this comforting cheesy go-along casserole.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well, then pour into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden and the rice is tender. Serve immediately.
The Test Kitchen used white cheddar cheese in this recipe, but yellow cheddar is just as tasty!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!