Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cheesy Easy Risotto
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recreate a restaurant favorite in your own kitchen with this recipe for Cheesy Easy Risotto. This northern Italian side dish is creamy, flavorful, and easy to whip up. Serve it with your favorite entree and dig in!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3/4 cup arborio or long-grain rice (see Tip)
- 1 3/4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the rice; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Arborio rice can be found in the rice section of the supermarket. Considered the pasta of Northern Italy, arborio rice develops a creamy texture when cooked in dishes such as risotto.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!