Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jazz these Chili Fries up with your favorite spices and watch as they disappear.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 medium baking potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds) unpeeled
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips. Add potato strips to olive oil mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a baking sheet lightly coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Try leaving the peels on the potatoes to give these spicy fries a rustic appeal and an earthy flavor. Take your pick of chili powder or Cajun seasoning to jazz them up.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)