Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Confetti Mashed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
When you're looking for a real showstopper, these potatoes will do it! Far from your ordinary mashed potatoes, these are packed with a whole new flavor and look. Why, you may never have plain old mashed white potatoes again!
What You'll Need:
- 8 cups combination of kale and Swiss chard, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 pounds red potatoes cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the potatoes in a soup pot; add enough water to cover the potatoes. Place the combination of kale and Swiss chard over the top, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender; drain then place the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and, using an electric beater, beat the mixture until smooth. Serve hot.
Fancy it up by simply topping these with a sprinkle of shredded Cheddar cheese! Mmm mmm!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 394
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 24g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 72 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 67mg 22 %
- Sodium 609mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.7g 19 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Beer-Brined Pork Chops are so moist, so tender, and so flavorful, you're going to want to pick up the bone and nibble on it, so you don't leave any of the goodness behind. Make these delicious pork chops on your outdoor grill in the summer or on a grill pan on a rainy day!