Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This novel, colorful and healthy chilled couscous salad is party-perfect! With its confetti of diced veggies that add great texture and flavor, it's a super change of pace from traditional cold salads.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups water or broth
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, bring water or broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff lightly and place in a large bowl to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients except cheese; mix well. Chill overnight or at least 2 hours.
- Stir in cheese just before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 198
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 10mg 3 %
- Sodium 368mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!