Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Cranberry Orange Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Cranberry Orange Stuffing gives the perfect twist to a classic stuffing. It's great for Thanksgiving or any occasion!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package herb stuffing
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 to 20 more minutes, or until heated through and golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 309
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13g 20 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.9g 10 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 777mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate apple season with a homestyle Apple Coffee Cake that simply shouts comfort. Imagine taking this coffee cake warm out of the oven and serving it with a scoop of ice cream or enjoying it as a morning treat. No matter which way you choose to serve this coffee cake recipe, your whole gang will love it. Talk about the perfect autumn recipe!