Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Creamy Peppery Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, okay, this recipe for Creamy Peppery Potatoes says it serves 4, but these are so good, you could probably eat a whole batch yourself. Don't...it's better to share the goodness.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds (4 to 5 large) potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup bottled peppercorn ranch salad dressing or pepper Parmesan salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Place potatoes in a large pot, add enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook potatoes for about 20 minutes, or until tender but firm.
- Drain potatoes well, return them to the pot, and add remaining ingredients. Mash or beat with an electric beater until mostly smooth and creamy.
If you're not going to serve these immediately, assemble as directed and place the finished potatoes in a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving, then bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 20 minutes, or until hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 226
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 20 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 415mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 2.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.