Creamy Spinach Stuffed Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dress up your dinner with this extraordinary new take on classic baked potatoes! Our Creamy Spinach Stuffed Potatoes are fancy looking and taste pretty darn good, too! After all, can you really go wrong with this creamy spud combo?
What You'll Need:
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Scrub potatoes, then pierce each several times with a fork.
- Bake 55 minutes, or until tender; let cool slightly.
- Slice about 1/2 inch off the top of each potato and scoop out pulp, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick potato shell; place pulp in a medium bowl. Add butter, onion powder, salt, and black pepper; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in creamed spinach and red pepper. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until potatoes begin to brown on top.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.