Foil Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Since you're already grilling your main course, why not let some potatoes share the grill, too? It's no more work, and your house will be cooler in the summer if you don't have to light the oven!
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium to large red or white potatoes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Wash the potatoes and wrap each one tightly in aluminum foil. Place the wrapped potatoes on the grill, close the grill cover, and cook for 50 to 60 minutes, until tender to the touch, turning occasionally.
- Remove the potatoes from the grill and carefully open the foil; make a lengthwise cut 3/4 of the way through each potato.
- In a small bowl, combine all the Herb Garden Butter ingredients; mix well. Place a dollop on the top of each potato and serve immediately.
Baked potatoes by themselves (without butter) contain no fat, so cooking them on the grill and having them plain is an easy way to eat smart.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!