Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 dozen
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Everyone loves potato skins, especially on game days. Our recipe for Half-Time Skins will teach you how to make the perfect crispy potato skins. When they're done, just set them out with all the must-have toppings (everything from chili and cheese to crumbled bacon and sour cream) and let them chow down!
What You'll Need:
- 6 small Idaho Russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray. Brush each potato lightly with oil and place in pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until fork-tender. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out centers, leaving 1/4 inch of potato attached to the skin. Save the scooped out part for another use.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, paprika, and remaining oil. Lightly brush inside of hollowed out potatoes with mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 more minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve these up with sour cream, scallions, salsa, guacamole, shredded Jack or cheddar cheese, chili, and crumbled bacon and let everyone make their own creation.
- Go ahead and use small potatoes to make a mini version of these appetizers that you can just pop in your mouth.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!