Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Couscous, an ideal side dish with any entree, is technically a tiny round Middle Eastern pasta. It's so fine, it's often thought of as a grain. Couscous is ready in a flash and absorbs flavors as it soaks up liquid. You can add almost anything to it to tailor it to your entree. And best of all, it takes mere minutes to make!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup couscous, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
What To Do:
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Add couscous, stirring well; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff couscous with a fork. Stir in pecans, parsley, and pimiento.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a big, fluffy, cheesy omelet like the kind you can order at your favorite breakfast restaurant? Here it is! We've stuffed this one with lots of onion, green pepper, and ham to create The World's Best Western Omelet. Once you see how easy it is, you'll be making overstuffed omelets all the time!