Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Loaded Potato Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These rich and creamy Loaded Potato Bites are everything you love about a loaded baked potato! What a super change of pace to team with your main dish favorites!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups prepared mashed potatoes, warmed (see Note)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, scallions, and bacon bits. Using your hands, roll the mashed potato mixture into 1-inch balls. Flatten slightly and place on prepared baking sheet. Brush tops with egg yolk.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
- You can used leftover mashed potatoes, make a new batch, or just use instant. Just remember to season them the way you like them!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
- If you're looking for more great party recipes, be sure to check out our collection of 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Don't be surprised if your next-door neighbors come knocking on the door after getting a whiff of your Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast. The smell of this tender beef roast cooking up in your slow cooker all day is enough to get everyone rushing to your dinner table!