Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Melting Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, butter, cinnamon, and salt; toss until evenly coated. Place on baking sheets in a single layer. Bake 15 minutes, then turn potatoes over and bake 10 more minutes.
- Pour apple cider evenly over potatoes and continue to bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine syrup and pecans; heat 5 to 7 minutes or until warmed. Serve maple glaze over potatoes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 440
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 7.9g 39 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 619mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 68g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.8g 31 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"