Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Mushroom Rice Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mushroom lovers take heart! Our Test Kitchen went all out to create a hearty and comforting casserole made with a combo of rice, mushrooms and a few basics. Our Mushroom Rice Bake will fit any of your favorite main dishes perfectly!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups long- or whole-grain rice, uncooked
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- We like to garnish this mouthwatering mushroom casserole with some chopped scallions to add a touch of color!
- There's so much you can do with rice, even dessert! Your crew is gonna love our Rice Pudding!
- If you're looking for a lighter cream of mushroom rice, check out our recipe for Mushroom Chicken & Rice Bake on EverydayDiabeticRecipes.com.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 454
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 8.6g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 9.8g 20 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,127mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 65g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a tried-and-true favorite with our recipe for Homestyle Buttermilk Cake. This cake will remind you of all the times grandma would call you to the table and have a large slice and a glass of milk waiting for you. It's such a classic!