Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Not Martha's Potato Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to be a professional chef in order to get professional chef flavor. Not Martha's Potato Tart tastes so good and is super easy to make, you won't even break a sweat.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds Idaho potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced ham
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with olive oil.
- Arrange a single layer of potato slices over bottom of pie plate; lightly brush with olive oil. Place half the onions in a thin layer over potatoes, then season with salt, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Top with half the spinach leaves and 1 cup of cheese.
- Place a second layer of potatoes over cheese, pressing down gently. Lightly brush with olive oil. Continue with remaining onions, salt and pepper, thyme, spinach, and 1 cup cheese.
- Place a final layer of potatoes on top and gently press down. Lightly brush with oil and top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle with ham.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are brown and cooked through. Let stand 5 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve.
Our tarts are easy to assemble and make such a great presentation. Why not also try our Grandma Bell's Onion Tart?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 388
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 447mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.7g 11 %
- Sugars 1.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!