Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 ounces
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
It's salty, it's crunchy, it's cheesy, and yes, it's messy... What is it? Poutine! Poutine is a dish that comes from Canada and basically consists of french fries, cheese curds, and gravy. If you haven't tried it yet, our recipe for Perfect Poutine is the perfect place to start!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen French fries
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon browning sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese curds
What To Do:
- Bake French fries according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add flour and whisk until smooth. Slowly whisk in broth, salt, and pepper; continue stirring until mixture comes to a boil and has thickened. Stir in browning sauce.
- Place French fries on a platter, top with cheese curds and drizzle with gravy. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 679mg 28 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!