Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Potato Pudding Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This used to be a special occasions-only side dish, but it's so easy and tasty that we find ourselves making it whenever we're craving something a little different. Our Potato Pudding Squares can be a great addition to your Passover menu, as well as your weeknight dinner menu!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into chunks (about 5 large potatoes)
- 1 cup onion chunks (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour or cake meal (see Notes)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients, except the flour or cake meal, in a food processor. Process until just slightly coarse. Pour into a large bowl and mix in the flour or cake meal then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until top is golden.
- If you're making this for Passover, be sure to use cake meal instead of flour.
- We suggest allowing this to cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.
- This is a great dish to make ahead of time. You can just reheat it when you need it!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 393
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 3.7g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 631mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've only got 15 minutes to make dinner, then you're going to love this pressure cooker recipe for 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore. This is a fast and flavor-packed version of a classic Italian dish. Your family is going to devour it!