Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Presto Potato Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Potato salad can wear a lot of tasty hats and this one is sure to be one of your favorites. Packed with lots of flavors and textures, our Presto Potato Salad is quick-to-fix and always satisfies.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds (4 to 5 large) Idaho potatoes, peeled and cut into medium-sized cubes
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion (1 small onion)
- 1 cup sliced celery (1 to 2 celery ribs)
- 3 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon paprika, for garnish
What To Do:
Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until fork tender, about 20 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook them.) Drain potatoes, then place in a large bowl and chill.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients then add to chilled potatoes. Mix well then sprinkle with paprika. Salad should be served chilled.
We've learned that if you mix the mayonnaise mixture with the potatoes while they're still warm, you'll get a bigger, richer flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Satisfy your cravings for pumpkin cake with our recipe for Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake. This pumpkin dump cake combines some of your favorite flavors of fall, so you can enjoy the flavors of the season any time you want! Plus, this is such a quick and easy dump cake recipe that you can make it any time you want. Just combine your ingredients and bake and you'll be enjoying a sweet pumpkin cake in no time!