Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Quick Horseradish Potato Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've got a shortcut that'll get our Quick Horseradish Potato Gratin on your table so fast you won't even believe it. Don't be surprised at how fast it disappears, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (20-ounce) packages refrigerated homestyle sliced potatoes
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 4-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine heavy cream, butter, horseradish, cheese, scallions, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes and gently stir until evenly coated; pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes; uncover and continue to bake 20 more minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
We just love the tang that horseradish bring to a dish! Why not try our Horseradish and Bacon Deviled Eggs for a zingy party treat!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says you have to go outside to make an amazing BBQ dinner? Not us! With our recipe for Skillet Barbecued Chicken you can cook up a summer favorite...indoors! So, whether it's snowing, raining, or you just don't feel like firing up the grill, this barbecue chicken recipe is just perfect. Trust us, every bite is lip-smackin' good.