Sizzling Home Fries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners. There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try our Sizzling Home Fries; they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 red potatoes (about 2 pounds), scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes and onions; toss to coat evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potato mixture to skillet; cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Increase heat to high, uncover, and cook 8 to 10 additional minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring occasionally.
Check This Out!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)