Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sweet Potato Crisp
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Canned sweet potatoes are a super starter to a load of recipes. Our sweet potato bake is crispy and tangy and sure to brighten a weeknight or be a hit at your next dinner party.
What You'll Need:
- 3 (29-ounce) cans cut sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, crushed pineapple with its juice, the butter, cinnamon, and salt; mix well and spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with brown sugar. Place baking dish back in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the sugar is browned.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!