Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sweet Potato Crowns
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They taste delicious, so why not treat your gang royally with our Sweet Potato Crowns? If you're looking for a change-of-pace go-along that teams with lots of your favorite main dishes, this is a must-try and happens to be one of our favorite sweet potato recipes.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large unpeeled sweet potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch slices with ends discarded
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil and salt; mix well. Add sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and cook 25 to 30 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, pecans, cinnamon, and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle on each potato round and return to oven; cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until sugar is melted. Serve immediately.
Drizzle with maple syrup for an extra sweet touch!
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?