We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all love tacos, and we all love baked potatoes. It's only natural to combine these two favorites to get a dish worthy of a grand "Ole!"
What You'll Need
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed and pierced with a fork
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 60 to 90 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet that has been coated with cooking spray, cook onion over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned. Add beans and taco seasoning; mix well and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cut a slit in top of each. Squeeze ends together, forming pockets. Place each potato on a plate and top with bean mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream. Serve immediately.
For faster baked potatoes, you could "bake" them in your microwave, according to the manufacturers' directions.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These tender Fall-off-the-Bone Short Ribs get their flavor from our secret ingredient that's sure to surprise you! Wanna know what it is? A crumbled slice of Pumpernickle bread! This recipe is a hearty, stick-to-your ribs recipe (no pun intended) that is perfect anytime of the year!