Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Zippy Corn Bread Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Canned Mexican-style corn gives our Zippy Corn Bread Dressing a versatile flavor-packed taste. It's easy as can be to throw together for a weeknight or a special occasion.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 (16-ounce) package corn bread stuffing
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a soup pot, combine chicken broth, water, and butter, and bring to a boil over high heat. Add stuffing then remove from the heat; mix well. Stir in the corn then spoon into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
If you're making this to go along with a turkey, you can remove the turkey from the oven and bake this dressing while the turkey is standing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!