The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse is heavenly, decadent and tastes like it came right from a fancy restaurant. Fortunately for you, this dessert doesn't cost a lot to make or take a lot of time. We know you and your gang'll fall in love.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon water
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Set aside until slightly cooled.
- Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gently fold in the chocolate.
- In a cup, dissolve the instant coffee in the water and fold into the chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Click here for more information regarding the International Food and Wine Festival at Epcot®. And to see some great photos from our trip and get even more of our favorite international recipes, check this out!
For an extra-special way to serve our Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse, spoon it into individual serving cups and top wih some additional whipped cream and a fresh raspberry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 381
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 21g 107 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 112mg 37 %
- Sodium 45mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This colonial-style brown bread is actually cooked inside of a can and it's a New England favorite! Our Boston Brown Bread is moist and flavorful on its own, but it's even better when you slather on some butter or cream cheese right before serving!