Banana Pudding Dream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
This creamy-dreamy version of banana pudding is easily going to become a new favorite! Our Banana Pudding Dream is decadently delicious and so easy to throw together. Since there's no baking involved, it can be made ahead of time or as a last-minute dessert. Bring it to your next family get-together or potluck and you'll receive lots of compliments!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (11-ounce) package vanilla wafers, broken into pieces, divided
- 3 (4-serving size) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 5 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What To Do:
- Reserve 1/2 cup vanilla wafer pieces; place remaining wafer pieces in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; whisk 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and thickened. Add half the whipped topping (about 2-1/2 cups) and sour cream; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a medium bowl, combine bananas and lemon juice; toss until evenly coated, then drain.
- Spread half the pudding mixture evenly over wafers. Arrange banana slices over pudding mixture. Evenly spread with remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with reserved 1/2 cup wafers over pudding. Dollop with remaining whipped topping.
Go ahead and garnish with extra banana slices for a nice finishing touch!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.1g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 406mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!