Black and White Napoleon Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we first tasted this layered recipe, we were really impressed 'cause we figured it must be really complicated. So, how come it's here? 'Cause it only tastes complicated! Black and White Napoleon Pudding's got a fancy name, but it's a no-fuss recipe favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling, prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham crackers
- 1 (16-ounce) container ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
What to Do
In a medium bowl, combine prepared pudding and whipped topping. Place a single layer of graham crackers in bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Top with one-third of pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers of graham crackers and pudding 2 more times, ending with a layer of graham crackers. Spread frosting over top, then cover and chill overnight, allowing graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Black and white or white and black, you can make it either way. So, maybe you'll wanna try this with regular graham crackers, chocolate pudding, and white frosting. Go ahead!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.