Bread Box Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hate to throw away those stale muffins or donuts and that old bread? Well, now you don't have to. Serve our Bread Box Pudding hot or cold, with ice cream or whipped cream, and you'll turn guilt into glad.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups cubed day-old bread
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled leftover doughnuts, Danish, muffins, or cookies
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until set. Serve warm or chilled, plain or with whipped topping or ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.