The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Chocolate Cookie Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Chocolate, cookies, and pudding, oh my! We can't go wrong with this combo. You'll find true love with 6 simple ingredients, and you'll keep this Chocolate Cookie Pudding recipe forever.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 16 double-stuffed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
Whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Cover and chill 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together cream cheese and whipped topping.
Place 1 cup crushed cookies in an 8-cup bowl. Spread half cream cheese mixture on top; sprinkle with half toasted pecans. Spread all pudding over top; spread remaining cream cheese mixture over pudding. Sprinkle with remaining cookies and pecans. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then we think you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check 'em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
This recipe is from The Best of Mr. Food Cookbook Series Oxmoor House, Inc. If you would like more recipes like this, click here.