The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Dreamy Creamy Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Orange creamsicle is a classic flavor that we just keep on coming back to, especially when it comes to this Dreamy Creamy Pudding! It's one of our favorite summertime desserts - but we're reaching for it all year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix, reserve 1 tablespoon
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in cold water and let sit 5 minutes. Beat in dry pudding mix until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat heavy cream, reserved 1 tablespoon pudding mix, the confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Fold 1/2 of whipped cream into gelatin mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Divide 1/2 of pudding mixture into 6 parfait glasses or a serving bowl. Layer evenly with remaining whipped cream, and top with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- For an extra summery look, garnish your parfaits with fresh mint and orange slices!
- If you like this recipe, then you should also check out our recipe for Orange Cream Bars.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.