We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't wait for a party to enjoy the buzz over this honey-kissed dessert treat. Itâ€™s easy enough to make for satisfying a weeknight sweet tooth, so try it tonight!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan or a double boiler, combine the honey and eggs over very low heat, whisking until the mixture is thick and bubbling. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Slowly beat in the honey mixture, continuing to beat until well mixed and stiff peaks form.
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Classic Rice Pudding
- Baked Custard Rice Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Caramel Nut Bread Pudding
- Minty Green Mousse
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding