The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Our Kentucky Bourbon Parfait is a grown-ups-only treat, but if the little ones are home, be sure to make them a special kid-friendly batch without the bourbon so they can join in the tasty fun!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Kentucky bourbon (see Note)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely crushed pecan sandies cookies
- 1 tablespoon mini semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and bourbon; whisk until thickened and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and pecans. Place half of crushed cookies evenly into 6 parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer half of pudding mixture equally over crushed cookies then top with half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cover loosely and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
If you'd rather make this without bourbon, just add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract instead.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- Baked Custard Rice Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding