The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Our Kentucky Bourbon Parfait is a grown-ups-only treat, but if the little ones are home, be sure to make them a special kid-friendly batch without the bourbon so they can join in the tasty fun!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Kentucky bourbon (see Note)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely crushed pecan sandies cookies
- 1 tablespoon mini semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and bourbon; whisk until thickened and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and pecans. Place half of crushed cookies evenly into 6 parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer half of pudding mixture equally over crushed cookies then top with half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cover loosely and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
If you'd rather make this without bourbon, just add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract instead.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 793
- Calories from Fat 433
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 75 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 9.1g 18 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 533mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 81g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!