The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's better than a rich, chocolatey peanut butter cup? Why, a Peanut Butter Cup Parfait, of course! Layers of creamy pudding combine to form this luscious treat that's sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped miniature peanut butter cup candies, plus 6 whole candies reserved
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding and 2 cups milk; whisk until thickened then set aside.
- In another medium bowl, combine vanilla pudding and remaining milk; whisk until slightly thickened. Add peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Evenly spoon chocolate pudding then peanut butter pudding into parfait glass. Sprinkle a spoonful of candy over pudding then repeat layers one more time, ending with a dollop of whipped topping and a whole candy. Repeat with remaining parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 629mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
French toast typically means sticky hands and mouths (and lots of napkins!), but with our recipe for Maple French Toast Sticks you don't have to worry about that 'cause the flavorings and the rich maple syrup are already cooked in!