The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's better than a rich, chocolatey peanut butter cup? Why, a Peanut Butter Cup Parfait, of course! Layers of creamy pudding combine to form this luscious treat that's sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped miniature peanut butter cup candies, plus 6 whole candies reserved
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding and 2 cups milk; whisk until thickened then set aside.
- In another medium bowl, combine vanilla pudding and remaining milk; whisk until slightly thickened. Add peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Evenly spoon chocolate pudding then peanut butter pudding into parfait glass. Sprinkle a spoonful of candy over pudding then repeat layers one more time, ending with a dollop of whipped topping and a whole candy. Repeat with remaining parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.