The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peanut Butter Cup Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's better than a rich, chocolatey peanut butter cup? Why, a Peanut Butter Cup Parfait, of course! Layers of creamy pudding combine to form this luscious treat that's sure to please.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk, divided
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped miniature peanut butter cup candies, plus 6 whole candies reserved
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate pudding and 2 cups milk; whisk until thickened then set aside.
- In another medium bowl, combine vanilla pudding and remaining milk; whisk until slightly thickened. Add peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Evenly spoon chocolate pudding then peanut butter pudding into parfait glass. Sprinkle a spoonful of candy over pudding then repeat layers one more time, ending with a dollop of whipped topping and a whole candy. Repeat with remaining parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 37 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 629mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.7g 15 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %