We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a trip down Memory Lane with this twist on the flavors of a campfire favorite, s'mores. Our creamy rich recipe for S'more Pudding can bring that comforting taste indoors, with no fire required.
What You'll Need
- 11 whole graham crackers
- 1 (4-serving) package cook-and-serve chocolate pudding and pie filling, prepared according to package directions and still hot
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
What to Do
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place 4-1/2 graham crackers in a single layer on the bottom of an 8-inch square metal baking pan. Spoon half the hot pudding over the graham crackers. Top with 1-1/2 cups marshmallows then another layer of 4-1/2 graham crackers, pressing down gently. Spoon remaining pudding on top then sprinkle with remaining marshmallows.
- Place under broiler 2 to 3 minutes, or until marshmallows are golden and begin to melt. Crush remaining 2 graham crackers and sprinkle over melted marshmallows.
- Allow to cool then cover and chill overnight to allow the graham crackers to soften. Cut into squares and serve.
Maybe you'd like to lighten this up a bit? Use reduced-fat graham crackers and low-fat milk.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!