The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Sweet Roll Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pudding is one of those comforting foods thats just irresistible all the time and this Sweet Roll Pudding is no exception to that rule! It is, however, quite exceptional in taste and wow-factor!
What You'll Need:
- 2 or 3 large cinnamon-raisin rolls
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Caramel ice cream topping
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Tear enough cinnamon rolls into small pieces to measure 3 cups. Sprinkle torn rolls into a lightly greased shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Combine eggs and milk; stir in sugar and vanilla, and pour over torn rolls. Combine butter and honey; pour over roll mixture.
- Bake 1 hour or until golden. Drizzle with caramel topping.
If you don't have leftover cinnamon-raisin rolls, just buy a package of buns or bake a 7.3-ounce can of refrigerated cinnamon-raising rolls according to package directions. Tear enough rolls into small chunks to equal the 3 cups, and reserve the packaged frosting for another use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 518
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 53 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 8.9g 18 %
- Cholesterol 158mg 53 %
- Sodium 307mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 72g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.0g 4 %
- Sugars 64g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
At first glance, you might think this is a rice dish, but it's actually a pasta side dish! Ya see, orzo is a small, rice-shaped pasta, that's often used interchangeably with rice. In our recipe for Orzo Mushroom Toss, we used orzo for its nuttier flavor, which goes great with the fresh mushrooms!