Baked Cranberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never made your own homemade cranberry sauce, you are really missing out. Besides being easy to make, with each spoonful, you'll experience a burst of flavor that is second to none.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained (see Note)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 50 to 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop. Let cool slightly then cover and chill until ready to serve.
One 12-ounce bag of cranberries measures about 3 cups.
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!