Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kentucky bourbon is the secret ingredient in this classic southern barbecue sauce. Check it out and see if you can taste the richness that the bourbon adds.
What You'll Need:
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil; boil for a few minutes, until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly. Serve warm.
- Discard any leftover sauce that has come in contact with raw meat or other foods.
- Any leftover sauce that hasn’t come in contact with raw foods should be allowed to cool before covering and storing in the refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We paired two American favorites to make one outrageously good summer recipe. Our Mac & Cheese Burger is a big juicy burger that's topped with lettuce, pickles, bacon, and...macaroni and cheese! Make these burgers at your next cookout and we're sure you'll have the most interesting burgers on the block!