We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This lively Jamaican jerk-seasoned Caribbean Salsa takes on a tropical tang thatâ€™s sure to be a crowd-pleasing hit. Served as a dipper or a topping for grilled chicken or fish, you canâ€™t beat it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeno pepper or jerk seasoning (or to taste)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Stir before serving.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The creamy chicken filling isn't the only thing that "bubbles up" in this Easy Chicken Bubble Bake. When you set it to bake with the biscuits on top, you'll find that the whole casserole "rises" to the occasion. What's the occasion? A fantastic evening dinner!
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Joe's Stone Crab Mustard Sauce
- Back-to-Basics Brown Gravy
- 22 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Louisiana Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- California Onion Dip